- Open the photos app on the Ipad.
- Create folder in the ipad with the title of the drills done that day. (Ex. Skating or skill drills 3/27)
- Select the videos that were recorded that day and then click on “Add to folder” and select the folder you created from the day.
- Open google drive and click on the bottom right corner where there is a plus sign +
- From there click on create folder again
- Click on upload
- Next choose the folder that you just created on the ipad.
- After you choose the folder that has your videos in it from the ipad camera album tap on the videos that you wish to upload
- Then click upload on the top right corner and wait for them to be published.